I'm playing with the idea of releasing the game with just the three I have now and 30 or 32 levels and add another one plus maybe 8 stages after. What do you think? That way I'll be able to release the game sooner as level design takes quite a big chunk of my time.
It took me quite some time to get it right (and working!).
Total lines of code as of now is 50.411 and method lines of code is 16.274.
What's been done so far:
- the main menu
- the game scene
- 114 in game objects
- 3 tractors
- upgrade system
- several effects (mud splash, dirt, eggs, honey and jam on your screen, explosions etc.)
- 26 complete and playable levels
- all sorts of dialogs (exit, quit, pause, buy...)
- take a screenshot and post feature
The TODO list:
- more levels and objects
- probably another tractor (might do this after the initial release)
- music and sound effects
- loading screen
- settings (players should be able to switch off some of the elements to improve performance)
- integration with google play services (leaderboards and achievements)
- bonuses for stunts
- prices for upgrades (they're just some random numbers for now)
- lot's of testing and bug fixing.